Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - January 4, 2011

Today is Tuesday which means Tuesday morning ladies Bible class! My favorite coffee, good friends and God's word, what an energizing start to the day! We are studying Elizabeth George's "Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever." Today's topic was discussion of the chapter relating to how we worry about our husbands...we had lots to talk about! : )

At the end of the day Jim taught the guys to play Euchre, at least that's what I think they were doing...


Scripture passage of the day: Philippians 4: 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. (NIV)

Picture of the Day:
(My Christmas cactus)



2 comments:

  1. I miss Tues a.m. bible class. I got to go a few years before work got in the way.

    One of my faborite bible passages too. I have it up at wok.
    Blessings on your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging!!! So glad you visited my blog. I think you will love it and find some great new friends..I did!

    we LOVE euchre and played it a lot over the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete