Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13 - January 13, 2011

It was take down the tree day (thank you Tiffany!)
Say good-bye to Christmas tree 2010...

because it's all back in the boxes now! Tiffany also decorated for Valentine's Day.
It is definitely feeling like spring is on the way!


The evening was also productive. We got Natalie's bed out of it's temporary location (the family room for one day) and set it up in her room. It's a queen size which means it was too big to get around the corners and up the stairs inside the house. Natalie and I had to lift the box spring up to Jim on the second floor deck so he could take it in that door. Now that would have been a great picture!



Then Jim went to German choir in Madison with Grandpa. I read some more in Romans and then started a new crochet project...


and worked on it while watching a ridiculous movie on netflix. It was about spiders that grew to enormous size because of toxic waste.

It was so ridiculous that of course I couldn't turn it off. I don't even like spiders. Sometimes I disappoint myself.

Scripture passage of the day:
Romans 5:2b ...we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

Photo of the day:
The lovely little creek by our house.

1 comment:

  1. Now this was an interesting post! Hey, if I bring you a crocheted afghan that needs some repair work (a series of stitches seems to have come out) could you repair it???

    SO glad Natalie has a bed again... I know it was stressing her ;)

    ReplyDelete