Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17 - January 17, 2011

Mondays are rarely fun, but today when I went to my closet...
I had clothes to wear! Jim had not only done the laundry but had also put it away. It's the little things in life that matter the most sometimes. I love that man!

It snowed all day and we got another four inches at least with more coming...


Jim had to dig out "Old Trusty" and blow out the drive way again.


That snowblower is older than the hills and held together with bungee cords and hope, but it keeps on going year after year. God is good!

Richard began his month long pre-deployment training in the desert today. We can't tell you where he is or what he is doing, but keep him and his buddies in your prayers. This is their last big training activity before they deploy.

Scripture passage of the day:
Isaiah 55:10-11
As the rain and snow come down from heaven,
and do not return to it without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,...
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire

Photo of the day:

I just love that little creek...

No comments:

Post a Comment