Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24 - January 24, 2011

Another Monday, so back to reality!


but first I took some time out this morning to read the Bible and do some blogging...two of my favorite past times! I'm really getting into the Bible challenge at our church (to read the New Testament in a year) and the blogging has been incredibly fun too.

It was Culver's day at school today!...


When I got home I found Natalie and Angel taking a nap...(they have a really hard life.)


I also found out that one of my shaft-tail finches died today. That was sad. It was the male and I loved his song, but I was blessed to own him for nearly 10 years. The female that's left seems a little lost. I'll have to think about what I want to do about that...


Fortunately Tiffany and I had handbell practice tonight...(LOVE handbells!)


Playing handbells cheered me up, and then Joe stopped in for a visit!



He and the girls went to Culvers then came back to our house and watched a movie. Joe told the girls the song on the link below reminds him of them. He knows we're having a hard time with the thought of Richard deploying. Joe is such a sweet heart! We love you Joe! But don't worry Richard, he WON'T be replacing you. (Before he left Richard was joking that when he came back he'd find Joe's face taped over his in all the family pictures. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqrR8AgTo_A

All in all, it was a great day!

Scripture passage of the day:

Psalm 92:1
It is good to praise the LORD
and make music to your name, O Most High

Photo of the day:



1 comment:

  1. Everyone gets Culvers or you just had it?

    Sorry about your bird - I know you love them! So do my boys :)

    Is your bell choir going to the mass handbell fest in April(?)?? We're not but I might want to come watch!

    ReplyDelete