Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15, January 15, 2011

We woke up to a little bit of snow today...
Fortunately Santa, who is clearly a Packer fan, showed up to snow-blow the driveway.
Wait a minute...that's not Santa! (Did the white beard throw you off too?)

While Santa, I mean Jim, was snowblowing I decided to do some baking. I made cranberry-orange bread and apple cranberry strudel.

It smelled so good!

While things were baking I took apart some of the crochet project I started the other day. It just wasn't turning out like I wanted, ...


...and Tiffany made her second payment on her student loans.

With the baking out of the oven (yum!)...
Jim and I headed out for his company Christmas party at Kodiak Jack's in Oshkosh,...
...after which we went to Kitzrows' to watch the Packers beat the Falcons in an awesome game. What a fun day!

Scripture passage of the day:
Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Photo of the day:



1 comment: