Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 - January 14, 2011

Date night! Today is the anniversary of our first date which was way back in 1983, we'll let you do the math.

Jim got me beautiful flowers...


and M&Ms (does he know me or what?!)


We went out to eat at Salty's. We don't go out much so were caught off guard to discover that it was happy hour which meant buy one drink, get one free. To our surprise our two drinks turned into four. (No we didn't drink it all! Yikes!) The food was delicious but the company was even better.


Afterward we drove to Lakeview Park to see the lighthouse in the snow. I thought I might get some cool pictures. They didn't turn out like I hoped but it was still very pretty.


Then we went home which also looked pretty in the snow.


Scripture passage of the day:
1 Corinthians 1:4 I always thank God for you...

Photos of the day:

The trees across the road.


Nick, this one is just for you...














Stay tuned for The Shaving of the Dogs, the Ideal Christmas Party and The Packer Play-off Party coming up this weekend!


3 comments:

  1. So I know where I get my romantical ways from... :) I love you mom and dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dating Anniversary !!!!Looks like a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what a romantic you got! Enjoy... do you celebrate that every year? We barely remember to celebrate our wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete