Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12 - January 12, 2011

I was tempted to be depressed and wallow in self-pity all day today. I couldn't wait to get home for a little "praise therapy." It's my favorite cure because it is impossible to feel sorry for myself when I have my favorite praise songs cranked as loud as they go and I'm singing along!  : )

Some of the weapons in my arsenal against depression and self pity.

 
Scripture passage of the day:
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Photos of the day:
There were some interesting tracks in the snow by our door today, any guesses what made them? (The apple is for scale.) This one seems to have had a tail...

This one didn't...
Hmm, I'm guessing rodents, a mouse and a chipmunk?
(Please stay OUTSIDE the house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment