Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 19 - January 19, 2011


Today was National Popcorn day! Yum!

It was also Shave A Dog day at our house. One down, one to go...


Joe came to visit and helped Tiffany with the dog shaving and other animal "adventures" that took place today. (Let's just say Olaf's participation in the garbage can incident yesterday is not agreeing with him today.) 

Somehow even after all his help Joe still ended up on the wrong end
of the massage train...hmmm.


Natalie requested BBQ ribs for supper which sounded great to everyone. Joe recommended a marinade which we tried and then Jim and Joe grilled the ribs...they were a successful collaboration!

Scripture passage of the day:
Psalm 103:1,5 Praise the Lord,O my soul;
all my inmost being praise his holy name.
...who satisfies your desires with good things...


Photo of the day:

3 comments:

  1. I still love Olaf and Lena, I just hope for their sake they don't try that stunt again :) I think my point was made when they spent the day in the kennel though, it seems as though they are 'sucking up' to me because Lena behaved very well when I shaved her and Olaf came and sat next to me and laid his head on my leg- very cute. I forgive them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old are those dogs? Time-outs usually work well as discipline, Tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete