Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 42 - February 11, 2011

Jerry had his doctor appointment with a neurologist today. She changed his medication to help with his tremors, hopefully things will improve and not affect his BP too much again. He is doing so well right now. He is up and walking and they are working on increasing his strength and endurance. He really looks good!

I finished my baby gift for Thaddeus today also. Insomnia does have some benefits!


I'm hesitant to say it but I'm cautiously optomistic that Olaf is a little better. He's been able to hold up his head for very short periods and he actually tried to move himself around today. He couldn't really do it, but he TRIED which is huge because he's kind of just been laying there otherwise. He also ate one bite of pizza and some scrambled egg. (We're offering anything we think might tempt him to eat.) I guess only time will tell.

Scripture passage of the day:
Psalm 62:7-8
My salvation and my honor depend on God,
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

Photo of the day:


1 comment:

  1. that baby gift is ADORABLE! And glad for the better news about Jerry

    ReplyDelete