Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 40 - February 9, 2011

It was bowling day at school today. I finally made good on my Christmas gift to my class which was to take them bowling. They were extremely well behaved and had a lot of fun. What a great bunch of kids! I call the trip a success!


Back at home things aren't so great. Olaf can't stand or walk. We have to carry him outside and place his food and water in front of his nose. He is eating and drinking very little and doesn't move much. It is hard to leave him to go to work and it is breaking my heart to think I might find I've lost him when I get home. I can't believe how much a dog can mean to me! I'm feeling like I've had to say too many hard good-byes so far this year. I just have to ask, what is God trying to teach me?

Scripture passage of the day:
Psalm 31:9
Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress;
my eyes grow weak with sorrow,
my soul and my body with grief.

Photo of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment