Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 39 - February 8, 2011

More stress, more worry, more praying to God. Olaf is worse and I'm afraid he is dying. We can't figure out what is wrong. I also wasn't able to get a sub so I couldn't help my parents move Jerry, and things are still not going well for me in another area of my life either. I am struggling to deal with everything that is on my plate and could really, REALLY use some good news or for something to go well. The war ending in Afghanistan would be a great start, striking oil in the backyard wouldn't be bad either. I keep reminding myself God won't test me beyond what I am able to bear, but I'm pretty sure he's taking me right up to the edge of it. My praise therapy CDs are really getting a workout lately!

Poor Woofy!

Scripture passage of the day:
Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.

Photo of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment