Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 38 - February 7, 2011

Another Monday. It was hard to go back to school after the fun of the Super Bowl. Is anyone else wondering why the governor didn't call off work and school and declare today a state holiday? I wore my Packer clothes again anyway, I just couldn't let go of the  moment.

I had managed to finish the hand sewing on the Christening gowns during the Super Bowl game and was able to deliver them today. I like how they turned out.


With all the Super Bowl excitement I forgot to mention that on the day they did Jerry's catheterization they ended up giving him four stents. The before and after pictures showed that the procedure drastically improved his heart vessel circulation. Now he will need several weeks of rehab and the doctor has, for the time being at least, determined it is not safe for him to live on his own at home. Tomorrow he will be moving to an assisted living facility in Beaver Dam. I hope I am able to get a sub to help my parents get him transfered but I am not anticipating cooperation.

We also noticed today that Olaf is not behaving normally. I'm afraid something might be seriously wrong but am trying not to worry. I'm not coping well with the stress I have already...

Scripture passage of the day:
Proverbs 12:25
An anxious heart weighs a man down

Photo of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment