Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 79 - March 20, 2011

Fun Day!

Even though it was RAINY we decided to take a day away from everything and go to the poultry show at the Beaver Dam fair grounds. What can I say? Going that day with Brian got us hooked and it's something different to do. Besides, people watching at those shows is VERY interesting.

Everyone including the poultry seemed wet and unhappy...

but we had fun!
When we got home it was a good day to snuggle with a cat and read a book or take a nap...

 













It was also a day for comfort food so I made Spam hotdish. (Don't knock it till you try it!
I also started my next afghan with more of the yarn grandma gave me...

 

I made some good progress.






This is what a finished block will look like...
Only 71 more to go.











It rained most of the day but got steadily colder. At one point we actually had hail...



All in all it was a great day!

Scripture Passage of the Day:

Psalm 148:7-8
Praise the LORD from the earth,...
lightning and hail, snow and clouds,
stormy winds that do his bidding

Photo of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment