Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 54 - February 23, 2011

This is the great bunch that it is my privilege to work with everyday. They got their class t-shirts yesterday so today of course we had to have a group picture. Can you spot the ONE out of the twenty-two that forgot to bring his shirt? There's one in every crowd...


This is what greeted me in the parking lot after school. Seriously, two days in a row?! And I even parked slanting uphill! So much for thinking I could outwit gravity and the natural laws of physics. (Spring IS coming, right?)


Scripture passage of the day:
1 Corinthians 3:19-20
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness", and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile..."

Photo of the day:
I thought the icicles on the tree were cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment