Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 52 - February 21, 2011

The snowstorm turned out to be another big one so today was a SNOW DAY! This is what greeted us when we woke up, and the snow was still falling...


Aside from taking care of the usual house cleaning and other chores that are always waiting for me when I'm able to be at home, I also spent part of my "day off" doing something fun.
Tiffany had seen this picture of a bunny hat in a catalog and asked if I could figure out how to make her one.

A snow day turned out to be the perfect opportunity to do just that...

It's not exactly the same as the catalog photo, but I don't think she minds. It turned out to be a rejuvenating day.
Photo of the day:

Scripture passage of the day:
1 Kings 8:56
Praise be to the LORD, who has given rest to his people...

No comments:

Post a Comment