Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 76 - March 17, 2011

Another warm day!

My day started very early because I made cookies for Richard's care package and I wanted to get it sent out as soon as possible. (They don't get any fresher than this Richard!)


We saw more signs of spring today too...like these robins eyeing up the same place they built a nest last year (the yard light on our garage.)


and my daffodils and irises are coming up!!



I also found a little time to plug away at my afghan, I'm so close to the end now!



Photo of the day:

Now all I have left to do is add the border, maybe I'll tackle that tomorrow...

Richard told us today that he is leaving next week Thursday, well, actually about 3 a.m. on Friday. This is happy/sad news. Richard has been waiting a long time for this and is excited to go so we are very happy for him. Soon our countdown will be reflecting the number of days until he safely returns! You are in our thoughts and prayers Richard!

Scripture passage of the day:
Psalm 31:15
My times are in your hands;
deliver me from my enemies
and from those who pursue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment